ProFleece Premium 1200gsm Dry Vet Bed NON-SLIP (1m x 0.75m | Blue/Black)
Product Code: PPN001_Blue
ProFleece 1200gsm Vet Bed with Non-slip backing
Manufactured in the UK, ProFleece has been around for decades and they make the densest and strongest vet bed in the world. ProFleece vet beds are used by vets and pet professionals worldwide. Hardly any bedding available in Australia are made in the UK, if they don't say where it's made, you can safely bet that it's made in China, so don't be fooled by cheap imitations.
Vebo Pet Supplies is ProFleece's only official distributor in Australia.
Ideal for puppies, car/air travel crates, as well as a general-purpose pet bed at home.
- Made in UK
- 1200gsm polyester fleece (approximately 28mm thick), providing excellent heat retention and air circulation properties as well as excellent support for joints. Some brands may use a GLM figure (grams per linear metre) instead of GSM (grams per sqaure metre). For standard 1.5m width, 1200 GSM = 1800 GLM
- Latex ribbed backing to prevent movement on slippery surfaces or the back of the car
- Hygienic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Highly scratch and chew resistant
- Machine washable at up to 40 degrees and cool tumble dried
- Keep puppies dry when "accidents" happen as liquid will fall through the thick fleece layer
- Comes in a range of pre-cut sizes to fit our cages
- Easily cut into any size with a Stanley knife for custom fit
- Comes in 3 different colours
Bulk buy savings, sold per meter off the roll (1.5m wide with backing or 1.6m wide including selvage)
1m x 1.5m = $54.99
3m x 1.5m = $155.99, that's $51.99 per metre!
5m x 1.5m = $254.99, that's $50.99 per metre!
16m x 1.5m = $784.99, that's $48.99 per metre!
Great product for arthritic rabbits!By: Jasmine on 19 January 2021I have a rabbit that not only is starting to have some slight balding on the hocks (mostly due to age) but is also arthritic. Finding a comfortable rug or bedding that will work with him has been difficult until I found out about the vetbed. It's been great! I found him more energized and running about all over rather than his usual habit of staying where the rugs were. I purchased the 1.5m x 3m size which is perfect to fit his run. So, if you are looking for something for your rabbit this vetbed will work great!