PETWAY Access Door for Security Doors and Insect screens
Specifically designed and made in Australian for Australian homes, it is hard to find another pet door that works as well as the Petway on a security door or flyscreen door. They also happen to match the colour of your door frame for a better appearance too! It can be fitted onto:
- Stainless steel mesh screen doors (including Crimsafe type security doors, requires foam strip available separately at hardware stores)
- Insect screen with security grill
- Insect screen without security grill (requires PETWAY's 'L' bracket adapter sold separately
Small suitable for cats and small dogs such as Maltese, Shi-tzu.
Medium suitable for small / medium dogs such as Beagle, Cocker Spaniels.
Large suitable for medium / large dogs such as Labradors, Border Collies
**NOTE** Dogs vary in size even within the same breed, so the above list is a rough guide only. The best way to find the right size for your pet is to cut the dimensions of the flap opening out of a piece of cardboard and see which size your pet is most comfortable going through. If your dog is still growing (i.e. under 6 months), feel free to consult one of our friendly staff if you are not sure on sizing.
- Australian designed and made
- Strong durable plastic
- Easy to fit with simple instructions and only requires basic tools
- Lockable door with switch if you do not want your pet to go out or come in (only available in Small and Medium size) and clear sliding plastic panel to block door (for Large size)
- Magnet fitted on flap for a perfect seal to avoid bugs getting in
- Wide range of matching colours
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
- Please note the Large size do not have locking mechanism
Watch the video below for installation on security screen doors
Watch the video below for installation on stainless steel mesh doors
Watch the video below for installation on flyscreen mesh doors