PETWAY Access Door for Security Doors and Insect screens
Specifically designed and made in Australian for Australian homes, it is hard to find another pet door that works as well as the Petway on a security door or flyscreen door. They also happen to match the colour of your door frame for a better appearance too! It can be fitted onto:
- Stainless steel mesh screen doors (including Crimsafe type security doors, requires foam strip available separately at hardware stores)
- Insect screen with security grill
- Insect screen without security grill (requires PETWAY's 'L' bracket adapter sold separately
Small suitable for cats and small dogs such as Maltese, Shi-tzu.
Medium suitable for small / medium dogs such as Beagle, Cocker Spaniels.
Large suitable for medium / large dogs such as Labradors, Border Collies
**NOTE** Dogs vary in size even within the same breed, so the above list is a rough guide only. The best way to find the right size for your pet is to cut the dimensions of the flap opening out of a piece of cardboard and see which size your pet is most comfortable going through. If your dog is still growing (i.e. under 6 months), feel free to consult one of our friendly staff if you are not sure on sizing.
- Australian designed and made
- Strong durable plastic
- Easy to fit with simple instructions and only requires basic tools
- Lockable door with switch if you do not want your pet to go out or come in (only available in Small and Medium size) and clear sliding plastic panel to block door (for Large size)
- Magnet fitted on flap for a perfect seal to avoid bugs getting in
- Wide range of matching colours
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
- Please note the Large size do not have locking mechanism
Watch the video below for installation on security screen doors
Watch the video below for installation on stainless steel mesh doors
Watch the video below for installation on flyscreen mesh doors
Great Service and Advice from Vebo and easy to insBy: Craig Smith on 19 December 2020I wasn't sure if the large Petway Dog Door would suit or be big enough opening for our Groodle dog, Coco, and exactly how to install in a stainless steel mesh door, the video helped but we had some specific questions about installation. We visited the Belmore store and the service guy there was very helpful and informative about size and installation. Installation was easy following the instructions and advice. This dog door is perfect and was easy to train Coco to use it. Coco is 64cm tall and I think the opening could be a bit higher, is okay when stepping outside as there is a 10cm step down, but coming back inside is tight and Coco's back runs along the top of the opening , she will find a comfortable way with practice. Only other picky thing is that PetWay could supply the rubber surround as recommended in the video and is essential to place on both back and front panels when fitting to a stainless steel mesh door. Apart from that, we are very happy with our PetWay dog door, very well made and looks great. We looked at other dog doors and most looked flimsy and not very well made. The PetWay dog door is highly recommended.
Thank you!By: A& B Menier on 8 October 2020We thank you so much for the most helpful service over the 'phone., in helping us select the right product. Then, the incredible postal service, both Vebopet and Australia Post - what a team! You're a credit to the industry and brings a shine to good ole' Customer Service! All the very best!! A& B Menier.