Petway Dog and Cat Door for Timber Doors and Walls (Medium)
Product Code: PPE018-Medium
PETWAY Access Door for Timber Door
Designed and made in Australia, the PETWAY timber pet door is designed to be installed on timber doors or walls with thickness between 28-60 mm. It is also possible to install the timber pet door right behind a PETWAY security pet door.
Small suitable for cats and small dogs such as Maltese, Shi-tzu.
Medium suitable for small / medium dogs such as Beagle, Cocker Spaniels.
Large suitable for medium / large dogs such as Labradors, Border Collies
****NOTE** Dogs do vary in size even within the same breed, so the above list is a rough guide only. The best way to find the right size for your pet is to cut the dimensions of the flap opening out of a piece of cardboard and see which size your pet is most comfortable going through. If your dog is still growing (i.e. under 6 months), feel free to consult one of our friendly staff if you are not sure on sizing.
- Australian designed and made
- Strong durable plastic
- Easy to fit with simple instructions (with diagrams) and only requires some basic handyman tools
- Timber panel to completely block off door when not in use
- Magnet fitted on flap for a perfect seal to avoid bugs getting in
- Possible to install 2 pet doors simultaneously on both your security screen door and your wooden door so your pet can get through both doors at once (requires a soft flap on one of the pet doors to stop the hard flaps from jamming)
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
Watch the video below to see how to use both the security pet door and timber pet door simultaneously: