VEBO 48" Collapsible Metal Wire Dog Crate (XXL)
Product Code: PCR962
VEBO Collapsible Metal Wire Dog Crate
**New stock due to arrive approximately 26th August**
Highly versatile and great value for money, the VEBO collapsible wire crates are our most popular product and are ideal for puppy training, traveling, attending shows and events, recovering from surgery as well as for general use around the house. Its collapsible design and compact folded size means you can easily put it in your car with you, or store it in the garage when you don't need it. Ideal for puppy crate training, please refer to our step by step guide to crate training if you want more information.
Why Vebo Dog Crates Are Better
Everybody loves a bargain, but there is a big difference between scoring a bargain versus buying a cheap and inferior product that will not do its job.
Perhaps the easiest way to compare a metal crate is to look at the weight. For example, our largest 48" crate weighs approximately 24kg. A cheap one from bargain stores weight between 14 to18kg.
Check out the comparison video below of a 18kg one who claims to use 4mm wiring side-by-side next to ours:
Available sizes & dimensions
Colour: Black powder-coated
Bar spacing: Approximately 30mm
- Two lockable doors - side and front entrance.
- Fold flat in three simple steps, no tools required
- Heavy duty powder coated steel wiring (4mm wiring for all doors, outer frame and horizontal bars)
- Commercial grade plastic tray for extra durability
- Light weight and collapsible design for easy storage and portability with carrying handles
- Removable plastic tray for easy cleaning
- 30mm bar spacing to stop puppies and kittens from escaping
- Replacement plastic trays available
- 12 months warranty
The following is a quick demonstration of how the folding mechanism works
Which way does the door open?2 January 2019I’m considering a x large crate for my dog and would like to know which way the front door opens. ( ie the long side) If I’m facing the crate is the door hinged on the left or right?
Thanks for getting in touch! The doors are hinged on the left side.