ProFleece Ultimate 1600gsm Dry Vet Bed NON-SLIP (1m x 0.75m | Grey)
Product Code: PUN001g
ProFleece Ultimate 1600gsm Vet Bed (Non Slip Backing)
Manufactured in the UK, the ProFleece Ulitmate range is the densest and strongest vetbed (1600gsm) in the world and is used by vets and pet professionals worldwide. Hardly any bedding available in Australia are made in the UK, if they don't say where it's made, you can safely bet that it's made in China, so don't be fooled by cheap imitations.
Vebo Pet Supplies is ProFleece's only offical distributor in Australia.
Ideal for puppies in whelping boxes, car/air travel crates, as well as a general purpose pet bed at home.
- Made in UK
- Made of the world's densest 1600gsm polysester fleece (31mm thick), providing unmatched heat rentention and air circulation properties as well as excellent support for joints. Some brands may use a GLM figure (grams per linear metre) instead of GSM (grams per sqaure metre). For standard 1.5m width, 1600 GSM = 2400 GLM
- Latex ribbed backing to prevent movement on slippery surfaces or the back of the car
- Hygienic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Highly scratch and chew resistent
- Machine washable at up to 40 degrees and cool tumble dried
- Keep puppies dry when "accidents" happen as liquid will fall through the thick fleece layer
- Comes in a range of pre-cut sizes to fit our cages
- Easily cut into any size with a Stanley knife for custom fit
- Comes in 3 different colours
Bulk buy savings, sold per meter off the roll (1.5m wide with backing or 1.6m wide including selvage)
1m x 1.5m = $77.99
3m x 1.5m = $221.99, that's $73.99 per metre !
5m x 1.5m = $359.99, that's $71.99 per metre!15.5m x 1.5m = $1084.99, that's $69.99 per metre!
POLAR FLEECEBy: John Davidson on 4 May 2021The product was as advertised but the seller was great quick and efficient in sending the product
Efficient and helpfulBy: Diana on 11 February 2021Purchased travel bedding for crate. Contacted office and staff very helpful in customising size for crate. Delivery prompt . All in all an excellent experience.