DONO Female Dog Nappies / Diapers
Although sometimes necessary, it‘s not an easy task finding the right disposable dog nappies for your pet. Thankfully, our dog nappies in Australia are perfect for older or sick dogs as well as puppies, incontinent dogs and female dogs in heat. As female dogs are only in heat about twice a year, it is both easier and cost effective to use disposable nappies instead of reusable panties which require washing
We currently stock 5 different dog nappies in Australia, suitable for small to medium dog breeds.
Please note: The nappies/sanitary pads for sale are for small to medium breeds only (You can consider getting human nappies for larger dog). These nappies are also not recommended for male dogs; it is recommended to get a waist band for male dogs.
|Size||Waist Measurement||Number of Pieces|
|XXSmall*||26-36cm||20 pcs (Regular) / 60 pcs (Bulk)|
|XSmall||26-36cm||18 pcs (Regular) / 54 pcs (Bulk)|
|Small||30-40cm||16 pcs (Regular) / 48 pcs (Bulk)|
|Medium||34-44cm||14 pcs (Regular) / 42 pcs (Bulk)|
|Large**||36-46cm||12 pcs (Regular) / 36 pcs (Bulk)|
|XLarge||40-50cm||10 pcs (Regular) / 30 pcs (Bulk)|
How to measure size
- Use a soft tape measure and wrap it around the midsection of your dog, just before the hind legs.
- The measurement must be taken without over-lapping the tape.
- For long-haired dogs, the thickness of the fur must be taken into account when measuring.
- Some dog shapes (eg. grey hounds), might have small waist but large leg muscles, please also take into account of this and allow extra room.
* XXSmall size has the same waist measurement as our XS, but less padding. This size is ideal for dogs that weigh under 2kg such as teacup breeds. Please refer to product photo which illustrates the difference in the amount of padding.
** Large size may come in different packaging but it is the exactly the same the Dono brand and is from the same supplier.