Warranty, Refunds, Exchanges and Returns
General Warranty Information
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- For brand labels that are not owned by us, warranty is offered by the Australian Distributor (i.e. PetSafe, Kong, Transcat, Petway, Pet-Tek, PetsNPals etc).
- We warrant our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period as outlined below.
- We may request images to be taken and sent to us for assessment.
- If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the product with a similar product at our discretion. Postage cost incurred due to such returns or exchanges will also be covered by us.
- If a product is purchased onsite, the item must be returned to our store for an exchange by the buyer with proof of purchase.
Warranty on VEBO branded metal cages and enclosures
- All VEBO branded metal pet cages and enclosures come with a 12 month limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- Warranty covers all manufacturing defects.
- Warranty does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear on metal latches, joints, fabrics and plastics.
- Physical damages caused by human mishandling or chewing and scratching by animals.
- Rust damages resulting from physical damages to the protective coating, extended exposure to water for products that are not advertised as an OUTDOOR product, extended exposure to corrosive liquids such as salt water and urine.
Warranty on VEBO fabric products (beds, canvas covers and collars)
- All VEBO branded fabric products come with a 30 day Dead-On-Arrival warranty from the date of purchase.
- The customer is responsible for reporting any defects in material and workmanship within the warranty period.
- Physical damages caused by animal chewing or scratching on product is not covered by warranty.
Refunds & Exchanges
We understand that people buy things, take it home then realise it’s too big or too small. Providing a product and its packaging are still in as new, re-sellable condition, we generally accept refunds and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for return costs and the original postage fee charged for the item is not refundable.
The quickest way to arrange an exchange is to reorder the correct item and then arrange for the return separately. Please confirm this with us before you proceed so that we can track the whole process and arrange the refund for you when we receive the item back. If you are not sure, please contact our friendly staff to discuss other options.
If a product is not in its original packaging, or no longer suitable for reselling, we may charge a re-packaging fee or refuse to accept a return or exchange.