VEBO Deluxe Outdoor Welded Panel Dog Kennel Run Kit (Triple Door) [Size: 14 panel kit]
VEBO Deluxe Outdoor Welded Panel Dog Kennel Run Kit (Triple Door)
A high versatile modular dog kennel kit that can be setup or pull apart in minutes. It offers you the flexibility to add / remove panels, change the size and shape, as well as add additional doors and dividing panels to add more bays in the future.
You can either setup your kennel as a stand-alone enclosure, or you can set up the panels next to an existing wall or fence to save on panel cost. (Note: you will need to secure the panels to your existing walls or fencing yourself).
All panels and gates measure 1800mm tall by 1000mm wide, approx 30mm thick. Door panels weight approx 18kg and wall panels weight approx 12kg. Each panel comes with 2 sets of mouting brackets and bolts.
The 14 panel kit (11 wall panels and 3 door panels) will either provide a single 4m x 3m run or three 2m x 1m runs (see diagram) .
The 20 panel kit (17 wall panels and 3 door panels) will either provide a single 5m x 5m run, or three 2m x 2m runs (see diagram).
We could customise a kit for whatever size and shape you want, please simply call or email us to inquire.
48mm wide x 95mm long, 4mm diameter wiring that can easily withstand a 65kg person's weight without much bending
Most outdoor kennels on the market only offer 2.5-3mm wiring, 1mm may not seem like much, but it's actually a difference of 33.33%! Watch the video below to see what difference 1mm can make:
- Heavy duty 30mm by 30mm steel tubes and 4mm wiring
- Surface has been hot-dip galvanised then BLACK powder coated for extra rust protection
- Mounting brackets and bolts inluded
- Smooth glossy black powder finish
- Raised door opening (25cm tall) for prevent puppies from rushing out
- NEW Swivel feeding door (see picture) at the bottom so you can feeding your pets without getting in
- Easy to use locking latch
- Optional sunblock cover and floorboards avaiable
- Quick and easy assembly requiring only 1 person. Instrution booklet provided
- 2 year warranty
Great Quality, Great PriceBy: Jackie A on 22 July 2020I managed to put the 20-panel kit together by myself in just a few hours. It's very well manufactured and I'm really pleased with it. I've got it set up as 2 medium-sized kennel runs with a door between them. Currently housing two large dogs in each that have given it a good go at trying to get out but it's held up beautifully. I'll be ordering this again when it's time to expand!