Vebo Water Resistant Soft Boots / Slippers (6 Sizes)
Our Vebo soft dog boots are great for indoor use and feature a mitten-shaped design for a more flexible fit, a stretchy leg cuff and an adjustable reflective Velcro strap to avoid slippage, a soft rubber base which assists with traction, and a neoprene upper and soft fleece inner lining which provide added comfort.
Each pack is sold as a set of 4 boots.
- Older dogs with hip problems who have issues with balance on slippery surfaces – the soft rubber base will provide the additional traction they need to push themselves up.
- Dogs with sensitive paws due to allergies or constant licking.
To work out what size you need, get a ruler and measure the width of your dog's front paw, then check using the below table. Otherwise, you could also get a piece paper and put your dog's front paw on it, then use a pen to trace around it to get the width.
4 - 5cm
4.5 - 5.5cm
5.5 - 6.5cm
6.5 - 7.5cm
7 - 8cm
8 - 9cm
Tips for fitting after you have received your order:
1. Make sure your dog is sitting or lying still and gently lift up one paw. If it is constantly moving its paw, you may need one person to hold the dog and its paw out while the other person fits the boot.
2. Undo the velcro strap on the boot with the other hand, then stretch the opening of the top of the boot with two fingers and slide the boot onto the paw supported by the first hand. Please ensure the paw is inserted all the way to the tip of the boot, you should be able to feel the dog's nail at the end of the boot.
3. Now hold the paw with the boot with one hand, then pull the end of the velcro scrap firmly out and the top of the boot will scrunch up. Then simply cross the velcro over the front of the boot and pull it all the way around until it tapes to the back strip.
Great Buy!By: Suzy on 27 September 2020I bought these to enable my injured large breed to walk outside with bandaged feet. Using these slippers, he was able to toilet and go for walks as his feet healed.. They proved to be water resistant as my dog’s bandages were completely dry after walking on damp ground. Easy to get on/off and great value for money.