Assembly Videos for VEBO Flat Roof Metal Dog House
Author: Vebo Pet Supplies Date Posted:8 August 2019
Thank you for purchasing the VEBO flat roof metal dog house!
Although we have already made a bunch of tweaks over the years to make the installation process easier, building the metal kennel is never the easiest task. After all, there are a lot of loose parts and it does require drilling a few holes. Looking on the bright side, after having your 7th wooden dog kennel destroyed, this will last for many years to come, so your hard work will definitely be rewarded!
To make life a little easier for you, we have prepared a few videos to highlight the key steps in the building process. They do not replace the assembly instruction booklet, but they can help you understand certain steps better, as a video can always show something better than pictures.
Instead of having one big long video, we have broken it into 3 parts.
Part 1: Building the back, side and front panels
- Remember to double check all panels and bars before you snap them together
- Don't worry too much if your side bars aren't 100% perfectly centred when you snap on, you can still shift them slightly by pulling the bar . When you add the corner joints on later, the panels will naturally re-centre
- The front panel is only held together by friction at this stage (don't worry, once you assembled all the sides, it will be locked in), so try not to move it too much once you have built it
Part 2: Buidling the roof panel
- Remember to double check the little holes for the side hinge and make sure the parts in the right place
- There are little plastic caps included in the box to cover the sharp end of screws
- Double check your measurements for the back hinges, you would want to get these ones as accrurate as possible
Part 3: Putting everything together
- Flooring is acturally optional. If you are placing your kennel in a wooden deck for example, you can choose to leave it out
- Please note that the metal glue shown in the video is an alternative method, therefore is not included with the item
- Some younger dogs may chew on the door flaps, if your dog is still going through that phase, you may want to leave the door flaps off